Shift Into Divine Order
It's day 24, 24 represents priesthood, 24 elders around the throne. these two remind me of'worship'. WeMare living stones, a holy priesthood to to offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. We are a chosen race, a royal priesthood a holy nation people of God's own possession so that we may proclaim the excellencies of him it was called us out of darkness into his marvelous light; we were once not a people but now we are the people of God. (I Peter 2:5, 9-10)
The greatest honor and privilege we have as people of God is to offer up thanksgiving, prayers and worship to our Most Worthy Savior.
Rev. 5:8-10 When He had taken the book, the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders fell down before the Lamb, each one holding a harp and golden bowls full of incense, which are the prayers of the saints. And they *sang a new song, saying, "Worthy are You to take the book and to break its seals; for You were slain, and purchased for God with Your blood men from every tribe and tongue and people and nation. "You have made them to be a kingdom and priests to our God; and they will reign upon the earth.
I hear the Lord saying, come up higher! The door to my Throne room is standing open, come up here! i will show you things that must take place for your life to be realigned. I hear your heart's cry. I feel your desire to shift. I see your willingness to change. Come up, here! My 7-fold Spirit will overshadow you and bring the inner transformation you seek. Once your inner man gets transformed your outer circumstances will begin to change. Come Up, Higher!
Reformation points to a structural Change
During times of reformation several things change in the Church; one of these is worship. New songs are birthed that bring fresh life into our times of worship and speak of the changes God is making. Often these songs will challenge our familiar way of worshipping 'that's a good thing' the Lord is seeking to shift our mindsets out of an old structure into the new He is building.
The word ‘reformation’ is used in most English translations of the Bible in Hebrews 9:10… until a time of reformation.
The word comes from the Gk. diorthosis and it means to straighten thoroughly. In a physical sense, it refers to making straight, restoring to its natural and normal condition, something which in some way protrudes or has got out of line.
It is the word from which we get the English word orthopedic – this word is associated with a skeletal adjustment. Therefore it points to a structural change of the internal hidden skeleton that gives shape to the body, a building, an organization etc.
God is looking at the whole picture not just one part. He has a masterplan of divine reversal / turnaround / reformation for the nation, for the Church, and for our lives.
De-constructing then Rebuilding!
In times of reformation there's always a deconstructing before there is a rebuilding.
"See, I have appointed you this day over the nations and over the kingdoms, To pluck up and to break down, To destroy and to overthrow, To build and to plant." - Jer 1:10
- Pluck up: to take something away swiftly, often by means of skill or strength
- Break down: a breaking down of something into its essential components or parts
- Destroy: to abolish, rescind, or end something
- Overthrow: to remove a person or group of people from a position of power by force
- Build: to make a structure by putting the parts of it together; to form or develop something such as an enterprise or a relationship, or be formed or developed
- Plant: to put something down or take a position firmly or decisively; to place young plants or sow seeds in an area of ground.
As you can see there's 4 areas of deconstruction and 2 areas of building and planting. If you've ever remodeled a home you understand what it means to deconstruct - it's very messy during the process. Once you see the finished product you are so glad you took the time to tear out the old.
Reformation Deals With 4 Main Issues
- Practicing Traditions: a long established custom that has the effect of an unwritten law, doing things the same way over and over again just because that is the way we have always done it.
- Government: the exercise of authority, function or power to govern. A system of ruling.
- Influences: the power of persons or things to affect others; to affect the nature or behavior.
- Methods: a way of doing anything, mode, process; especially an orderly procedure or way of teaching, system or doing things.
Over the last several years the Lord has been challenging the Church in these four areas. It's time for our practicing traditions (unwritten laws), our false governmental, our methods and influences to SHIFT!
Much of the religious system the Church has been operating in since Constantine I runs contrary to Biblical teaching. It's time this structure gets eradicated from our lives. It's time our methods of worship, ministry, leadership, evangelism, etc. shifts into divine order. We are called to influence and transform lives; to shift nations! We are the Church, which is not a building but a people (Ekklesia) whose mission is outward (releasing the Kingdom of God) wherever we go. Where we are the Kingdom of God is present! Release the Kingdom!
Read: Rev. 4; Isaiah 2:2-5; Eph. 2:20-22; Eph. 4:11-13
- What areas in your life need de-constructing?
- Using the scriptures above what areas in the Church need deconstructing?
- Go up the Throne Room. Let the Spirit of God overshadow and transform your inner man
- Ask Holy Spirit to build you up and enable you to walk in your transformed life.
- Ask Holy Spirit to continue the reformation process in the Church until it truly operates in God's divine order.
Decree: The 7-fold Spirit of God is transforming my life, is transforming the Church so we can reflect the glory of the Lord 'here on earth'!
Shifting Into Divine Order,