Open Our Eyes Lord!
Today, is day 22; the beginning of week 4. This week our focus is reformation and divine reversals. The number 22 represents multiple things but we will focus on three: light, making manifest, and revelation.
Job 12:22"He (God) reveals mysteries from the darkness And brings the deep darkness into light.
- Light H216 – illumination
Luke 8:17For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither anything hid, that shall not be known and come abroad.
- Manifest G5318 - to be plainly recognized or known; made apparent, evident.
Ephesians 1:17 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:
- Revelation G602 - disclosure: - appearing, be revealed. From G601 to take off the cover, that is, disclose: - reveal.
In this hour, the Lord Almighty is bringing things to light that have been hidden in darkness. He is making truth manifest, and He is disclosing, revealing, and taking the cover off of things in our lives and in this nation that have been veiled, sealed and shut up for many years. Let the Light Shine!
As I’ve stated before reformation is at hand – from our house to the White House everything that can be shaken is being shaken. We can either submit to the reforming process or be crushed by the rock of reformation. We can experience divine reversals / turnarounds in our lives and see them manifest in this nation. We can also decide not to yield to the working of the Spirit and receive nothing from the Lord. The CHOICE IS OURS!
I don’t know about you but for me and my house we CHOOSE to believe and yield. We are experiencing divine turnarounds and our lives are being transformed by the power of the Spirit.
- Divine reversal: H2017 - an upset, turning things upside down, a turnaround.
- Reform: change, to form again or anew, a rearrangement or reconstruction which brings a better order of things; back to the original intent. [the improvement or amendment of what is wrong, corrupt, unsatisfactory, etc.]
Reformation is at Hand!
The Lord said to me the beginning of 2017… “We are in a major reformation this year – from our house to the White House the Lord is taking his sword, his plumb-line and dropping it down into our lives and into this nation. He seeks to reform us, to reform this nation. The Lord aims to rebuild individuals as well as this nation so we reflect who he created us to be. It's time for our true identities, our destiny to be realized. As a nation and as individuals (Body of Christ) the Lord is taking us back to his original intent (United States Constitution & Genesis mandate).
As a nation the Lord is in the midst of tearing down what has hindered or blocked, perverted His original design for America. We are in a Jeremiah 1:10 season... to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build, and to plant.
It's important that we understand this season so when we see what appears to be chaos in the land; it's actually God's divine order of rooting out, pulling down, destroying, throwing down the enemies who have rooted themselves over many years in this nation. There sole aim is / was to divert America from God's original intent.”
Read: Isaiah 42:9-10; Is. 60: 1-3; Eph. 5:14-17; Hebrews 12:27
Take Action: Embrace these 3 reformation keys
- Enter into newness: Is. 42:9-10 God’s continuous pattern is to go beyond that which has already been manifested and to anchor us in a brand-new experience.
- Manifest a kingdom mentality: Isaiah 60:1-3
- Receive revelation power for a new lifestyle: Eph 5:14-17
- What the enemy has meant for evil in my life (affliction, sickness, lack, etc.) will be reversed and turned to my good!
- A divine reversal is taking place in this nation; NO LONGER will evil be called good and good called evil; the true nature of things will be revealed. (Is. 5:20)
- I am embracing the reformation process in my life. All things are becoming new!
Under the hand of the Reformer,