Dear Shining Ones,
Its day 37, its been a delight to seek the Lord with you during this time. I felt strongly today that I was to put the names of God upon your life, your family - all that concerns you. There are over 900 names of God or references to His character in the Bible.
The name of the LORD is a strong tower; The righteous runs into it and is safe. - Proverbs 18:10
Inheritance Has Been Given
37 in Hebrew is written 'lamed-zayin' = lamed (authority) and zayin (weapon, to cut or piece). It represents might, exaltation and inheritance; God cut covenant with man and gave him assigned lots (territory) to rule.
Psalms 37:1-9 Do not fret because of evildoers, Be not envious toward wrongdoers. For they will wither quickly like the grass And fade like the green herb. Trust in the LORD and do good; Dwell in the land and cultivate faithfulness. Delight yourself in the LORD; And He will give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the LORD, Trust also in Him, and He will do it. He will bring forth your righteousness as the light And your judgment as the noonday. Rest in the LORD and wait patiently for Him; Do not fret because of him who prospers in his way, Because of the man who carries out wicked schemes. Cease from anger and forsake wrath; Do not fret; it leads only to evildoing. For evildoers will be cut off, But those who wait for the LORD, they will inherit the land.
Put My Name Upon Them
Numbers 6:22-27 And Jehovah spoke to Moses, saying, Speak to Aaron and to his sons saying, In this way you shall bless the sons of Israel, saying to them, Jehovah bless you and keep you. Jehovah make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you. Jehovah lift up His face to you and give you peace. And they shall put My name upon the sons of Israel. And I, I will bless them.
A Few Hebrew Names and Their Meanings
• Adonai-Jehovah -- The Lord our Sovereign
• El-Elyon -- The Lord Most High
• El-Olam -- The Everlasting God
• El-Shaddai -- The God Who is Sufficient for the Needs of His People
• Jehovah-Elohim -- The Eternal Creator
• Jehovah-Jireh -- The Lord our Provider
• Jehovah-Nissi -- The Lord our Banner
• Jehovah-Ropheka -- The Lord our Healer
• Jehovah-Shalom -- The Lord our Peace
• Jehovah-Tsidkenu -- The Lord our Righteousness
• Jehovah-Mekaddishkem -- The Lord our Sanctifier
• Jehovah-Sabaoth -- The Lord of Hosts
• Jehovah-Shammah -- The Lord is Present
• Jehovah-Rohi -- The Lord our Shepherd
• Jehovah-Hoseenu -- The Lord our Maker
• Jehovah-Eloheenu -- The Lord our God
Friends, the Lords says, I AM Adonai-Jehovah over your life. I AM El Elyon - God Most High, who reigns supreme over every enemy that opposes you. I AM the everlasting one, El Olam who looks into your past and reconciles it with your future. I AM the all sufficient one who meets your every need. I AM your provider, the one who looks ahead and brings forth provision. I AM Jehovah Nissi, Mybanner over you is love. I AMyour healer, your righteousness, and your Sanctifier. I AM the Lord of Hosts who gives the angels charge over you. I AM your Shepherd, manmay fail you but I will never fail you! I AMJehovah Shammah, ever present with you! Rest in Me! Fear Not, call upon My names and I will manifest Myself accordingly. I put Myself upon you!