Take Up the Sword of the Lord
It's the 18th day of basking in God's presence waiting for the fresh outpouring of Holy Spirit. 18 represents bondage, overcome, impartation, established blessings and judgment.
At first glance these words seem to be contradictory but not when you realize bondage can be overcome. I heard the Lord say, we are in a season where any bondage we may be walking in can be overcome, we can receive a fresh impartation and the established blessings the Lord has determined for us. He will judge our enemies as we release radical praise unto Him.
The Lord say this year; We are to take our spiritual weapons especially praise and the Word of God and use them against the demonic that oppose the plan of God for our lives and for nation. Praise is a mighty weapon and a key element to our victory. Judah (apostolic war tribe) is essential for this hour. As we take our spiritual weapons to pull down, root out, we will then be given the plow – the tools to build and to plant His kingdom.
Read: Psalms 149
Praise the LORD! Sing to the LORD a new song, And His praise in the congregation of the godly ones. Let Israel be glad in his Maker; Let the sons of Zion rejoice in their King. Let them praise His name with dancing; Let them sing praises to Him with timbrel and lyre. For the LORD takes pleasure in His people; He will beautify the afflicted ones with salvation. Let the godly ones exult in glory; Let them sing for joy on their beds. Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, And a two-edged sword in their hand, To execute vengeance on the nations And punishment on the peoples, To bind their kings with chains And their nobles with fetters of iron, To execute on them the judgment written; This is an honor for all His godly ones. Praise the LORD!
Take Action: Ask Holy Spirit for insight into this scripture. We are given the honor to execute and bind the enemies of the Lord.
There are 4 things are praise can do:
1.) To execute vengeance upon the heathen, and;
- execute / Strong’s#H6213 : to do or make, in the broadest sense and widest application: - accomplish, advance, appoint, .bring forth, bruise, .. have the charge of, execute (-ion), exercise govern, grant, great, + hinder, hold ([a feast]), make, .., bring (come) to pass, perform,
- Vengeance: punishment that is inflicted in return for a wrong / avenge: to inflict punishment on somebody for a wrong done, or retaliate on behalf of somebody else.
2.) Punishments upon the people (enemies of God)
- Punishments / H8433 …chastisement; figuratively (by words) correction, refutation, proof (even in defense): - argument, reasoning, rebuke…these are legal terms, we take God’s Word into the courts of Heaven and make our arguments.
3.) To bind their kings with chains, and their nobles with fetters of iron;
- Bind G1210 deō -[Thayer Definition]: to bind, fasten with chains, put under obligation, of the law, duty etc. to forbid, prohibit, declare to be illicit
4.) To execute upon them the judgment written: this honor have all his saints. Praise the LORD. [KJV]
- Judgments / H4941 [Strong’s]: a verdict (favorable or unfavorable) pronounced judicially, especially a sentence or formal decree (human or (particularly) divine law
- Honor [Web. Dict.] The esteem due or paid to worth; high estimation; Dignity; exalted rank or place; distinction. Privileges of rank or birth; in the plural; That which adorns; ornament; decoration.
Why can we execute?
- Eph 1:21 -23 [Jesus is] far above all rule, and authority, and power, and lordship, and every name having been named, not only in this age, but also in the coming age; and He "put all things under His feet" and gave Him to be Head over all things to the assembly/ church, which is His body: the fullness of the One filling all things in all;
We accomplish this by making decrees: Job 22:28 (ASV) Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee; And light shall shine upon thy ways.
Sword Of The Lord / WORD OF GODis the judgments written...Make your decrees!
- Heb 4:12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
- Col 3:16 Let the word of Christ richly dwell within you, with all wisdom teaching and admonishing one another with psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with thankfulness in your hearts to God.
Declare: The Word of God is the judgement written against the enemy. I will release high praise and godly decrees to rout the plans of the enemy.
Releasing High Praise,