Oh Happy Day,
It's day 16; sixteen represents love...Oh what love the Father has bestowed upon us, that we should be called children of God.
The sixteenth letter in the Hebrew alpha-bet is Ayin (the 10 yr. cycle we are in) may we come to clearly see the love the Father has given us through His beloved Son, Jesus!
This week our focus is breakthrough and radical praise; take time to listen to the song [Breakthrough by Eddie James] and see with your spiritual eyes the breakthrough God has for you.
Three things come to mind when I think of biblical love.
- The promise of everlasting love from Abba God: The LORD appeared to him from afar, saying, "I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore I have drawn you with lovingkindness. Jer. 31:3
- Our commitment to love Abba: He answered, "'Love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your strength, and with all your mind.' And 'Love your neighbor as you love yourself. Lk. 10:27
- Our call to love others: Love endures long and is patient and kind; love never is envious nor boils over with jealousy, is not boastful or vainglorious, does not display itself haughtily It is not conceited (arrogant and inflated with pride); it is not rude (unmannerly) and does not act unbecomingly. Love (God's love in us) does not insist on its own rights or its own way, for it is not self-seeking; it is not touchy or fretful or resentful; it takes no account of the evil done to it [it pays no attention to a suffered wrong]. It does not rejoice at injustice and unrighteousness, but rejoices when right and truth prevail. Love bears up under anything and everything that comes, is ever ready to believe the best of every person, its hopes are fadeless under all circumstances, and it endures everything [without weakening]. Love never fails [never fades out or becomes obsolete or comes to an end]. As for prophecy (the gift of interpreting the divine will and purpose), it will be fulfilled and pass away; as for tongues, they will be destroyed and cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away [it will lose its value and be superseded by truth].I Cor 13:5-8 Amp
An everlasting love has been bestowed upon us; nothing can separate us from Abba's love...rejoice in this truth! But also set your love upon Him and others.
Many have lost heart when it comes to receiving breakthrough for their life situations. This morning I heard in my spirit people's thoughts which were 'heard that, been there, didn't receive'. But, I also heard the Spirit say, tell the people to 'embrace breakthrough' for it is at hand.
Embrace: accept or support (a belief, theory, or change) willingly and enthusiastically.
2 Sam. 5:19-20 Then David inquired of the LORD, saying, "Shall I go up against the Philistines? Will You give them into my hand?" And the LORD said to David, "Go up, for I will certainly give the Philistines into your hand. So David came to Baal-perazim and defeated them there; and he said, "The LORD has broken through my enemies before me like the breakthrough of waters." Therefore he named that place Baal-perazim.
The Lord says, Rejoice and again I say rejoice! I love you with an everlasting love, my heart is for you and my eyes are upon you. Set your heart, your affections upon Me for I know the plans that I have for you says the Lord plans of hope, plans to prosper and give you a future. YES, my plan for you is breakthrough! Don't let the circumstances of life cloud your vision Believe My Word and you will be established, believe My prophets and you will prosper!
Read: the prophetic word below
Take Action: Embrace Breakthrough - set your heart to believe! Listen to the song, let faith arise!
Declare: I am loved by Abba God, I will set my affections and love on Him and I will walk out love to others.
Today, I'm sharing part of the ACPE prophetic Word for 2017 to read the entire word go to the link below.
2017: The Breakthrough Year
"The One who breaks open will come up before them; they will break out, pass through the gate, and go out by it; their king will pass before them, with the Lord at their head." Micah 2:13 (NKJV)
• It is the time for the breakthrough to victory.
There will be a significant increase in miracles and signs and wonders. The anointing will be so strong that it will break significant and long-standing strongholds that have plagued people's lives.
"It shall come to pass in that day that his burden will be taken away from your shoulder, and his yoke from your neck, and the yoke will be destroyed because of the anointing oil." Isaiah 10:27 (NKJV)
For the Lord says, "My people are entering into an overcoming season that will produce great breakthroughs. For the enemy has come in like a flood, but I, the Lord, am releasing great victories. I will stem the tide of violence. I will bring peace to the land. I will bring an awakening! I will release revival!"
Receive Your Breakthrough This Year
This is the year that the blessings will overtake us, if we obey the voice of our God! If we put out hands to the things pertaining to the Kingdom of God for His sake, we will begin to prosper. It is critical that we spend time seeking the Lord for the right alignment in our relationships for us to release these blessings.
For some, it will mean a geographic move, for others, the leaving of the old for the new. For others, it will be mean staying in covenantal relationships even when they are tested.
• The Promise and the Condition
"Now it shall come to pass, if you diligently obey the voice of the Lord your God, to observe carefully all His commandments which I command you today, that the Lord your God will set you high above all nations of the earth. And all these blessings shall come upon you and overtake you, because you obey the voice of the Lord your God" Deuteronomy 28:1-2 (NKJV)
We need to understand the Hebraic meaning of our times. The year 2017 on the Roman calendar corresponds to the year 5777 on the Hebraic calendar, which is symbolized by the crowned sword.
The sword cuts off the old and releases the new. The enemy has been trying to "cut off" many relationships and come against the new move of unity coming to families and the Body of Christ. We see satan being defeated on many levels as we experience great breakthroughs, both personally and corporately.
This is the Year of Breakthrough to Release the Following Things:
• Mantles or anointings of the Holy Spirit released across generations. This is the year of securing your legacy.
• New leaders recognized and released.
• Shifts in government and new international alliances forming.
• More corruption exposed on national levels, both in the United States and other nations.
• Mantles are being passed. The passing of Peter Wagner was a game-changer for the Body of Christ. Old wine structures are going to be tested, and those who will be willing to become new wine will be promoted. Churches who allow themselves to become apostolic sending centers will grow and see many saved. (Photo via Pixabay)
• Fuller Theological Seminary is going to come into a time of renewal as in the days when C. Peter Wagner invited John Wimber to teach his signs and wonders class. The Holy Spirit will be poured out once again upon the professors. Other divinity schools such as Princeton will also be visited by God as young professors are touched by God's power and come into spiritual renewal. New wine curriculum will be introduced into seminaries and Bible Schools around the world. The renewal legacy of Peter Wagner combined with that of John Wimber is about to come upon a new generation.
• A diversity of mantles is falling in this time like unto what Peter Wagner carried. Mantles from God for the writing books, prophetically "seeing" trends, keeping the Church (Ekklesia) fresh and ready for each new move of God are being distributed to properly aligned leaders in this hour.
• There will be many, many changes in this coming year. Changes in locations, houses, buildings, and the breaking off of generational systems of debt.
• A new generation of spiritual warriors will be trained and arise to do governmental and prophetic intercession. Old prayer movements will be strengthened, and a new generation of prayer warriors will arise for battle. There will be an awakening of prayer and spiritual warfare. Deliverance will take place on many levels through this fresh movement.
• There will be continued shakings as the sword of the Lord pierces the darkness of centuries over the nations. Some will experience great tumults and shakings.
• The good news is that, in the midst of the shakings, there will be a time of renewal and coming together like in Ezekiel 37, when the shakings of dry bones caused new breath and life coming into the army of the Lord.
Submitted by Cindy Jacobs and the ACPE / Generals International / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Website: www.generals.org
To read the entire prophetic word go to http://www.elijahlist.com/index.php
ElijahList Publications / 528 Ellsworth St. SW Albany, OR 97321/ www.elijahlist.com / email: email@example.com / Phone 1-541-926-3250