Today is the 12th day of Feast of Week. The twelfth letter in the Hebrew alphabet is ‘lamed’. It’s the tallest letter and is considered the central (heart) of the alphabet. Since it stands above the other letters it’s said to represent the King of Kings. The number twelve represents divine government and apostolic rule. Part of the transition the Church and the nation are experiencing right now is due to God setting up His divine government and rule in the earth realm.
- Hebrews 11:3By faith we understand that the worlds were framed (fashioned, put in order, and equipped for their intended purpose) by the word of God, so that what we see was not made out of things which are visible.
- Colossians 1:16-17 for in him (Jesus) were all things created, in the heavens and upon the earth, things visible and things invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers; all things have been created through him, and unto him; and he is before all things, and in him all things consist.
The Spirit says, you seek for the place of peace and yet often do your own thing. As you yield to My divine government and rule in your life you will find yourself in the good land, in the good way for I have an assigned lot / place for you where peace dwells. You will only experience the peace that surpasses understanding as you yield yourself to My plan, and My way. Submit to My leading and you will find the place of Shalom.
By Faith Frame Your World
Heb 11:33-34 (Amp) Who by [the help of] faith subdued kingdoms, administered justice, obtained promised blessings, closed the mouths of lions, Extinguished the power of raging fire, escaped the devourings of the sword, out of frailty and weakness won strength and became stalwart, even mighty and resistless in battle, routing alien hosts.
5 areas of life we can frame (by faith).
2 Pe 1:2-4 Grace and peace be multiplied to you in the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord, as His divine power has given to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him who called us by glory and virtue, by which have been given to us exceedingly great and precious promises, that through these you may be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.
- Spirit: spirit of a man is the lamp of the Lord (Pro. 20:7), may our spirits be steadfast and willing (Ps. 51:10,12)
- Soul (mind, will & emotions): in all respects prosper and be in health just as your soul prospers. (3 Jn 1:2)
- Body (health): by His stripes everything we need was provided for (Is. 53:3-5 / I Pe. 2:24)
- 4. Relationships: the whole Law [concerning human relationships] is complied with in the one precept, You shall love your neighbor as [you do] yourself. (Gal 5:14 )
- Finances: "…remember the LORD your God, for it is He who gives you power to get wealth, that He may establish His covenant which He swore to your fathers, as it is this day. (Deut 8:18)
Frame Your World By Decrees
Job 22:28You shall also decide and decree a thing, and it shall be established for you; and the light [of God's favor] shall shine upon your ways.
- Decree: H1504 to cut down or off, to destroy.
- Thing: H561 utterance, speech, word, saying, promise, command
- A decree is an utterance, an order with the power of legislation issued by a person with authority.
Read: Hebrews 11 By Faith...
Take Action: By Faith Make Your Decrees
- Go through the 5 areas and frame your world (a blessed prosperous one) with the Word of God.
Decree: By faith…write decrees for the 5 areas.
Submitting Under His Hand,