Dear Recalibrating Saints,
This morning I ask the Lord what’s the word for today and He said, “we are in the half way point of the year, go back and review the prophetic word I gave for 2016 and ‘see where you are in relation to what I declared and recalibrate if necessary to be in My timing.”
Over the next twelve days we will look closer at this prophetic message and recalibrate our lives so we can fully blossom and demonstrate His kingdom in the earth.
Remember this week we are expecting restitution which means the return of something to the condition it was before it was changed…in order to see change we often need things to be recalibrated in our lives.
In January we held a two day prophetic gathering called ‘The Almond Tree Has Blossomed’ below is excerpts from the teaching.
I ask the Lord Why The Almond Tree? He said, “Because it’s time to recalibrate and demonstrate.”
Recalibrate: to plan or devise (something) carefully so as to have a precise use, application or appeal. It also means to change, correct in mid-course, fine tune, make different, modify, recast, reconstruct, reshape, shift, to blue-pencil [to band, or selectively remove].
It’s Time To Recalibrate
- Our focus / vision to see the unseen
- Our Covenants
- Our trust to become ‘ever’ ‘green’ bearing fruit in all seasons.
- Our understanding of the enemy.
- Our Weapons
Jeremiah 1:11-12 Moreover, the word of the Lord came to me, saying, Jeremiah, what do you see? And I said, I see a branch or shoot of an almond tree [the emblem of alertness and activity, blossoming in winter]. Then said the Lord to me, You have seen well, for I am alert and active, watching over My word to perform it.
- Almond: the earliest bloom, to wake, watch, awake, be alert
- Blossomed: to flourish, develop, to open, to increase, prosper, succeed, to progress
- Watching: H8245 to be alert, hasten, remain, wake, watch (for)
- Hasten: to accelerate, advance, swiftness of motion, unnecessarily quick motion
- Perform: H6213 to do, fashion, accomplish, make
Lessons From The Almond Tree ~ Jeremiah 1 [Read it]
- I Am watching over My word to perform it.
- Now is the time of fulfillment.
- Jeremiah (We) are being awakened to hear His voice and to have confidence to declare it.
- Don’t say, “I can’t” God is saying “you are blossoming” – Say, what I tell you to say!
- Jeremiah was chosen by God – we too have been chosen to bear fruit, to extend His Kingdom.
Remember:“The time between Passover and Pentecost is a transition time. Transition means you cross over. This is an important period of growth and introspection. It’s a time to review all revelation from the past season and the way we operated in supply in our last season.
- What needs recalibrating in your life?
- Ask the Lord to help focus your vision to see the unseen. [Read 2 Kings 6:16-17]
- Review at least one prophetic word the Lord has given you…where are you in relation to its fulfillment?
Almond trees blossom in winter. Although some of you may find yourself in a winter season, the Lord is saying the Almond tree has blossomed and you can too, you can come out of the winter season and into spring (fresh life).
Declare: My winter season has past; I am springing forth into new life. God is watching over His Word to perform it!
Recalibrating For Kingdom Advancement!