Week 6 – Restitution
Dear Revelatory Saints,
We have completed five weeks of counting the Omer, Feast of Weeks; the fifty days between Passover and Pentecost - Biblical Pentecost is on June 12. This week our Jubilee principle is restitution which means the return of something to its rightful owner, compensation [repayment] for a loss, damage, or injury; the return of something to the condition it was before it was changed.
Several of you have stated how much you are enjoying the daily prophetic messages, you take time each day to read and take action. Still others have said how much they enjoy receiving the teachings but haven’t had time to dive into them the way they had hoped…these daily prophetic messages were not meant to become another list of scriptures to read and check off our ‘to do’ list.
I’d like to reiterate the purpose for this season, I like what Chuck Pierce says about this time. “The time between Passover and Pentecost is a transition time. Transition means you cross over. This is an important period of growth and introspection. It’s a time to review all revelation from the past season and the way we operated in supply in our last season. The people were freed from Egypt so that they could receive the Torah. A major reason of this season is to show your desire for revelation from God to come alive in you. If you enter into this time of“counting the omer” you will press in to new revelation.
The first thing you do in counting the omer is
- Stop...[be still, sit at His feet]
- Review your blessings, and then bless God!
Get to know Him. See the fullness of who He is through His Son who was sent to redeem us.
Secondly, the seven weeks associated with counting the omer are meant to
- Press you into spiritual improvement,
- New relationships, new respect, spiritual correction and
- Restoration from the mistakes of the past, and the
- Development of a triumphant mindset for the entire season ahead.”
Today, STOP, review your blessings then bless God! It’s Memorial Day, thank Him for our freedom, remember the service men and women who are served in the military and died for our freedom.
This week take a closely look at the things that are associated with this seven week season. Meditate upon them. Examine yourself to see if you are experiencing the purpose for this season.
- Take time each day [morning, evening or at noon] to press into the Lord’s presence.
- Ask Abba Father to reveal the changes you need to make in your spiritual life to become more like Him.
- Ask Holy Spirit to help you make the necessary spiritual improvements the Father is highlighting to you.
- Ask the Lord Jesus for grace to walk out what the Holy Spirit reveals.
May you experience….
The grace (favor and spiritual blessing) of the Lord Jesus Christ and the love of God and the presence and fellowship (the communion and sharing together, and participation) in the Holy Spirit be with you all. Amen (so be it). 2 Corinthians 13:14
Restitution Is At Hand,