IN THE HOUSE - IN THE SANCTUARY - IN THE FIELD
- Raise up Kingdom Minded Saints
- Restore The Tabernacle Of David
- Release The Father's Heart
- Extend The Kingdom Of God
- Equip The Saints
To be apostolic reformers, to herald present truth concerning the Church universal. We are called to establish an apostolic-prophetic ministry — our focus is not inward but outward.
1. The Great Commission and discipleship (Matthew 28:18-20; Mark 16:15-20).
2. The perfecting of the saints for the work of the ministry (Ephesians 4:11-16).
3. The advancement and establishing of the Kingdom of God (Mark 1:15; John 14:12-14; 1 Peter 2:9).
When practiced, these fundamentals produce apostolic functions that bring glory to Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior, Founder and Chief Cornerstone of His Church.
Reformation“You are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets with Christ Jesus Himself the chief Cornerstone. In Him the whole structure is joined (bound, welded) together harmoniously, and it continues to rise (grow, increase) into a holy temple in the Lord [a sanctuary dedicated, consecrated, and sacred to the presence of the Lord]. In Him [and in fellowship with one another] you yourselves also are being built up [into this structure] with the rest, to form a fixed abode (dwelling place) of God in (by, through) the Spirit”. [Eph. 2:20-22] Amp.]
God is presently restructuring the Church in the following areas:
- Practicing Traditions: a long established custom that has the effect of an unwritten law, doing things the same way over and over again just because that is the way we have always done it.
- Government: the exercise of authority, function or power to govern. A system of ruling.
- Influences: the power of persons or things to affect others; to affect the nature or behavior.
- Methods: a way of doing anything, mode, process; especially an orderly procedure or way of teaching, system or doing things.
Our Oversight: We are apostolically connected to three ministries; Global Spheres Inc., Glory of Zion Int'l Ministries with Apostle Chuck Pierce located in Corinth, Texas. and Heartland Apostolic Prayer Network with Apostle John Benefiel located in Oklahoma City, OK.