Welcome, thank you for visiting the site, as you browse the pages please contact us if you have any questions.
Connect, Empower, Equip, Transform
Our aim is to expand the kingdom of God. We seek the transformation of the seven spheres of society by an invasion of the Holy Spirit and the life changing love of God. This transformation will only take place by believers who are ignited with the fire of the Spirit, imprinted with the character and love of Christ and committed to both prayer and action.
Judah Company Arising!
Judah is the apostolic war tribe that goes up first by using sound to overthrown the enemy.
“We need a new form of worship in territories that’s going to overturn high places. Until we get it and it’s established and we have a government that rules out of the presence of God in a territory, we cannot topple a territorial stronghold.” Quote from Chuck Pierce, Ekklesia Arising conference, September 2012
Sharon Webster along with Audrey Pannier are the California state leaders for the Heartland Apostolic Prayer Network, a national prayer ministry located in Oklahoma City, OK.
Our mission is to restore covenant with God, man and the land.
Please see our CA HAPN page for more information and to see how you can connect with us!
ACTS Kingdom Center
We seek to build a Kingdom Culture which includes:
- Passionate Worship… Let everything that has breath praise the LORD. Praise the LORD Psalms 150
- Revelation / Word… Where there is no revelation, the people cast off restraint… Pro 29:18
- Prayer… And He said to them, It has been written, "My house shall be called a house of prayer," but you have "made it a den of plunderers." Mt 21:13
- Koinonia … [unity & community] They were continually devoting themselves to fellowship Acts 2:42
- Action… but the people who know their God will display strength and take action. Dan. 11:32
- Honor & Respect: Be kindly affectionate to one another with brotherly love, in honor giving preference to one another; Rom 12:10
- Love is…patience and kind, never jealous, boastful, proud, love rejoices in truth. I Cor. 13
All of these cultures will be influenced by the Hebraic culture; returning to our biblical roots; seeking to follow the Early Church’s example in biblical application, life, motive, ministry activity and fruit bearing.
WE ARE CALLED TO BE AN APOSTOLIC HOUSE
We Are Called To Be Those Who Understand Times & Seasons - the Father has embedded certain blessings within each month. So we seek to know what He is revealing to us during our monthly First-fruits gatherings [see calendar tab for the date of this gathering].
Click Know Times & Season to learn more!